Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My sweet fur baby...

I am the proud mom of a fur baby, the minature schnauzer kind. Her name is Nellie and she is momma's girl. Here is her sweet face.


I decided to go on Flickr and searched schnauzers...and WOW people love their schnauzers, as they should ;)

So here are my fave pics I found on flickr.


Lomo Mac by Dogs in Socks


Koyubi by BertoBox


DSC_0129 by Cesar R.


I love Nature by Masamonster


The Eye by MonkeyfacedRatfink

And one more pic of my sweet baby

photo digitally enhanced by Clever Violet

4 comments:

JLC Studio said...

These are too cute! I love the first one licking it's nose!

Natalie said...

I like the first one too!!! I stumbled upon your site and I love your work. Next time I visit my family in Chattanooga I hope I can make an Art 'Til Dark. That sounds great! Do you ever have a spot at The Chattanooga Market???...I love that place too! Thank goodness they are going to keep it going!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

I know I am in love with that one...it makes me want another fur baby sooo bad! XOXO

-brittany- said...

Love Nellie Girl. Ada needs some kisses from Nellie! The pick of the schnauzer looking through the railing...adorable