Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ivey Handcrafted's Upcoming Weekend

After a week of total car mess - I have decided to do 2 shows this weekend...

First one is this Saturday, May 10th at the first Saturday Market in Dalton, GA. I had met Veronica who does all the promotions and marketing for the event at Chattanooga Market and she invited me to come try it out...so I thought what better time than now? So here is the info:

King Street
Dalton, GA
Saturday Market
10 am - 3 pm
Below is a map
Come see me - and my friend Lynda of Another Sassy Product will be there right next to me!



Click on the map to make it bigger.


Next up is Chattanooga Market on Sunday, May 11th - Mother's Day. And again I will be next to Lynda!

Chattanooga Market
First TN Pavilion
1826 Carter Street
12 - 5 pm

click map to make bigger...


Come Shop Local!

Lets just pray for great weather! Ivey Handcrafted needs a new car!!
xoxo

2 comments:

JLC Studio said...

Good luck at your shows!!! Hope you sell lots!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Thanks so much! I appreciate it! xoxo