Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Chattanooga Artists Reserve


So finally I will post about Chattanooga Artists Reserve. I believe we had a fabulous turnout for the 1st time ever. Beth & I were very excited about the turnout - the set up and just the overall feeling we had this day.

Everything went well - besides a crazy rainstorm at around 5 o'clock. Nothing got hurt - thank God - and I believe everyone enjoyed themselves.

Looking forward to the next one - which we hope to do in a public places so we can invite WAY more people.

Thanks to everyone who came and to all the artists that participated - and to Beth & Rich for allowing us to take over your home!!! Until next time...XOXO

Here are a few photos - and a link to the photo album here.




1 comment:

-brittany- said...

I am so sad I missed the premier. It looks like an incredible time. I will be sure to make the next one!!!