Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My first show of the fall season


I was asked to be a part of Tennessee Arts Commissions 2008 Assembly's welcome reception featuring 17 local artists.

My favorite part is that the artists tables will be set up at Hunter Museum in Chattanooga, TN - which is such a beautiful area of our city.

Along with Ivey Handcrafted - my friends Stacie Florer and Lisa Norris will be there also.

So if you are out and about in the Chattanooga area this Thursday, September 11th - come by and see us. 6:30 - 8:00 pm outside of Hunter Museum.

xoxo

4 comments:

-brittany- said...

Happy Birthday, sweet friend. How was your first show of the season?

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Thanks for the fun phone call - I appreciated it!!! The show went really well, it was on an hour and half, but it was really nice! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Wow, that site is amazing!! What a stunning building and location! Congrats on doing a show (: Glad to hear it went well!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

yeah I would say it was the best location I have ever shown at. Thanks for the sweet comment! XOXO