Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Alana's New Headband

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this....eeeek! So my sweet friends Rich and Heather Smith came by and braved the cold at the Holiday Market at Chattanooga Market. Their sweet little Alana tried on a headband....well after seeing how great it looked on her, I just had to give it to her. It just fit her perfectly and looked too cute on her.

So Rich is a photographer (you have seen his work on my blog and you can go here to see more) and takes fantastic photos - well his wife Heather has started practicing photography and has gotten really great at it. So after Alana got the little headband, Heather used it as an opportunity to practice her photography and use Alana as her model with my headband on! The photos are fantastic, and I am just so thankful for Heather for posting these and taking such gorgeous photos!

Keep up the awesome work Heather. Here is a link to her blog so you can see her post about the photos.







what a beauty! Thanks again Heather!!! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Yay! Thank you again for the perfect, wonderful headband, Tobi! We love it, Alana loves it, and you are the best! And thanks for the fun blog post with kudos about my photos :) I appreciate it so much!