Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Little View Into my Christmas World

Here is a little taste of my Christmas Decorations - I didn't go all out this year, but I did put my favorites up. I hope you enjoy. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends. Mine was awesome and I look forward to a new year ahead! xo

This is a Santa Claus my mother made - I treasure it.....
These are a happy little pair that hang out in my kitchen
This Santa Claus my dad made - and it means the world to me.
This is a funny little reindeer with a Glitterville hat
A wreath in the bathroom that reminds us all to play
I have a slight addiction to tinsel trees :)
Another glitterville hat with some pink bottle brush trees
a beautiful handblown glass tree goes beautifully alongside my Stray Dog Designs Tree

And just in case you forgot here is another shot of our white tree that was a beautiful addition to our decor this year.


No comments: