Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

On this day I am so blessed to have my mother. She is my best friend - and the most wonderful mother I know. I only hope I am half the mother she is when I finally become a mother. This is a mixed emotion day for me - I am very happy celebrating all my friends and family who are mothers, but also sad when thinking how long I have wanted to be one myself. But here's hoping this is my last mother's day of just being a fur baby mom. To all of you cherish those babies and kids you have. I can't wait to be just like you. And thank you to the wonderful mothers in my life for being amazing role models. I LOVE EACH OF YOU!

A few more thank yous :)

To my other mom, my mother in law Patti - I am so thankful for you and love you for raising such an amazing man. I am so lucky to be your daughter in law. Next to my own momma you are rock star mom to me and I am so glad to have married your son and gotten a great "other" mother :)
To our Aunt Cindy - thank you for being such a positive role model in my life - you are like a mom to me and I love you SO much. Thank you for being Corey's other mom....you raised quite an awesome young man. And thank you for being such an amazing mom to Adrian - he is one of the best kids I know :)
My bug and sister in law. Thanks for being my friend and sister. And most of all thank you for being an amazing mother to my niece and nephew. They are two of best things in my life and they wouldn't be here without you. I love you
To Laura my god children's mom - you are one of the best moms I know. I love you for being my dear friend and a wonderful mother to my two special kids.


No comments: