Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A HUGE honor

So my dear friends Rich & Heather Smith are expecting their second baby and they asked me to be a part of the unveiling. I didn't even know what to say - but when Heather called me and asked me to make a big sister shirt for Alana - it brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful thing to be a part of? And I thought this was such a great way to announce it - I hope to be a part of more beautiful moments like this. Thank you Rich, Heather & Alana for the opportunity. LOVE YOU GUYS!
For bigger pics and the original post go here and here is a link to her Ivey Handcrafted posts of previous projects.

I can't wait to meet your new addition and spoil them with Ivey Handcrafted originals. XO

For a fun new treat you must check out Heather and her sister Amber's new adventure - STRUT! and for more beautiful photography work check out Heather & Rich's photography website here

3 comments:

-brittany- said...

seriously adorable!. . .seriously!

heather smith said...

Sweet Tobi!

I left a comment yesterday after you tweeted, and it's not showing up! Sad!

We cannot thank you enough for being so incredible, supportive, and accommodating. We are so thankful for your friendship, and for your willingness to be a big part of our big announcement :)

We love you!

Sophie said...

What a great unvailing! Fantastic idea.

I have just found your blog and love it! The bright colours were very eye catching!

I love your work and am heading over to your store now!

Thanks and keep it up,

Sophie

http://wakegirls.blogspot.com
http://turleestationstay.blogspot.com