Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Big Sister Ada and her Little Brother Everest

Moncrief Photography did it again....
and Jimmy make beautiful babies - and now I have another Moncrief baby to dress from day one! I am so lucky to have such beautiful models and their mother who takes gorgeous photos of my work.

I have a facebook folder dedicated to photos by Brittany so go take a look here for more of her work.
I just want to kiss that sweet little face....
this little girl MELTS my heart.....I can't get enough of that sweet smile :)
what do you think? I think she might be a little smitten...

2 comments:

-brittanymoncrief- said...

oh yay! We have absolutely loved these coordinating shirts for the kiddos! Ada will ask to wear her "big sister" shirt :) I still can't get over the detail in the bikes...cute over load!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Oh that means the world to me - thank you for making cute babies to model my work :) LOVE YOU